CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hilton Head Traveler Reviews: Sea Pines Guest Service

From: Brent Messmer, June 2009

To Whom It May Concern;

I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to ResortQuest, and especially an employee named Stacy. We stayed at one of your rental homes in Sea Pines the week of June 13th. On our return home I realized I had left several personal items, including cash and an Ipod in a drawer of the nightstand next to my bed. It was my first thought that I would never see these items again.

I immediately called ResortQuest and explained my situation. Within 20 minutes I received a call back from Stacy who had personally gone to the home and recovered my items. The next business day I received my items via FedEx.

Thank you Stacy and thank you ResortQuest! I appreciate the extra effort and honesty of your staff. You can count on us as a return customer and look forward to a return trip next summer.

---

Hilton Head Rentals

0 comments: